Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hana BBQ

Hana BBQ, as the name suggests, is heavily focused on meat products. As a quick rundown, basically it’s a Korean buffet restaurant. There are BBQ plates located in the middle of all the tables. You pick out what you like from the buffet area and return to your table to cook the meat yourself. Great concept for the meat eaters!
I really don’t have much to say about this restaurant other than it quickly became my least favourite restaurant in terms of vegetarian food. There was barely anything of substance on offer that didn’t contain meat, and what was there wasn’t that pleasant.
However, if I was a meat-eater, I would definitely frequent this place. At $25 for lunch it was amazing value considering how much meat my dining partners stocked up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment